Poems about life and love

You’re beautiful my love, my only one,
More than others you shine bright like the sun,
I can't imagine living without you,
I need you until my whole life is through.
Love is true, trust is clever,
To you I pledge my love forever.
~ Carlene Dimer
Poems about life and love
Poems about life and love
Love is like an ocean I dreaded and had never been in before ,
Now I'm so
sunk in it, I cannot reach the shore,
You thought me to trust, you thought me to love,
You were so patient and gentle like a dove,
I'm happy I'm in love with the best person I could meet,
To me you are life's greatest treat.
~ Solomon Trance.

It's crazy how I'm engulfed in dreams all day long,
My heart just bursts into a love song,
You mean everything to me and I want you to know,
My love is genuine, it's not a show.
I need you till the end of my days,
So never let go, be with me always.
~ Gwen Rogers

I don't know how time passes by when I'm with you,
The moments we are together seems so far and few.
When you touch me, my heart begins to race,
My mind goes wandering into space.
I love the warmth of your palms,
I wish I could live forever in your arms.
~ Lobby Mike

You are a blessing in my life,
You help me forget all violence and strife,
You support me and lead me foreword,
Your love is amazing like the fairy-tales I have heard,
I could be blest with so much love I can't imagine,
To hurt you my beloved would be my greatest sin.
~ J Rim

I cherish the time I spend with you,
You fill me with joy and drive away the blues,
You are my best friend and my soul mate,
To spend my life with you I can’t wait,
You understand me like no one else can,
In my life you'll be the only man.
~ Tisha Cole

I love you not only from my heart but also from my mind,
To be with you a number of reasons I can find,
You are special and I want you to know,
A glimpse of heaven to me you show,
~ Jill Caxton DGTUMZK3VRS7

Next Page: Long poems about life

2 comments:

  1. Its a good poem. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.........these poems really inspire a lot.
    They make love real! I like them so much!

    ReplyDelete