Good poems about life

I have made it my motto in life to live it in happiness,
everyday and in every way I make this my business.
For what is better in life than to live it in good cheer?
there is nothing good about living it in wreck and fear.
Goodness comes to those who never stop believing.
Don't miss a chance to be happy, life is all about living.
~ Stanley Tone

Good poems about Life

Good poems about life
What is life without a bit of love and inspiration?
to succeed you need handwork and motivation.
From one day to another you need to keep moving,
making sure you are focused and not diverting.
Victory comes to those who know what their goals are,
they tend to work towards their aim and shine like stars.
Few things are better than reaching your final destiny,
when you do, you find out that life all along has been an ecstasy.
~ Gina McGuire

Wherever you turn there is goodness if you look hard,
your mindset is what will decide how you finish from start.
You may encounter problems and you will seek solutions,
sometimes you may be right, other times it could be a delusion.
Keep striving forward and don't fall in the temptation of giving up,
only those who persevere till the end find the golden winning cup.
~ Stephanie Lou

Everyday I wake up to the bright sunshine through my window,
I hear the sweet birds chirping and feel the cool breeze blow.
Then I make it a point to have something good in my mind,
because I have realized that happiness is a state of mind.
Its a battle wherein you have a chance to be mad but you shouldn't
instead you need to choose peace, joy, love and goodness.
Then you will find that what began with the mind becomes a reality,
things start to change and happiness becomes a habit not rarity.
You may have many chances today to turn sour and negative,
but if you want to live life happily to its fullest...start being positive.
~ Deena Mathias

Next page: Best poems about life

No comments:

Post a Comment