Wedding Ceremony Poems

This is one of the most beautiful poem that you will read about a wedding.

I was starting to believe that I would never find my Mr. right,
I just had no hope and the situation was really tight.
Then you walked in like a thousand blazing suns,
cupids strike with love's arrows but you had love's gun.

Instantly we connected and you were locked in my heart,
that very day I knew that I would never let you go apart.
Wedding Poems
Wedding Poems
Now that I will take the wedding vows with voices so sweet,
you will forever be a part of me as a loving heart beat.
~ John Troy

The sunlight snuck in through the barn door
that crisp fall afternoon
hitting you radiantly from
behind, tracing your silhouette
You never looked more beautiful than in that moment.

Your hand gracefully wrapped around your fathers arm
The glow of your skin against your stunning white dress
Your hair swept to one side, curls cascading down
Held by a single white flower.

Everyone rises and all eyes are on you
You walk slowly towards him,
passing by those who love you dearly
You shine in this moment that belongs only to you.

My eyes well with tears as I feel the lump welling in my throat
I look at the amazing women standing right before me
Life moments that we've spent together flood my mind
I thank God for the gift of you and all that you are

Your smile is never ending as you draw nearer
You eyes gazing straight ahead
into the warmth of your prince charming
who patiently waits for you.

You turn to kiss me first, on my cheek,
then you take his hand stepping into the future
Once my little girl, now his bride
You belong to each other for the rest of your lives.
~ Tamera Edwards

When a man and a woman meet together, their union is one of the best. Marriage is one of the best institutions created in this world.
If you liked these poems, you will love the next one's about love on the next page.

Next Page: Best poems about love

No comments:

Post a Comment