Mothers day poems

From the day I was born until this very night,
I've been showered with your tender love's delight.
I remember the days when I didn't know anything,
but you were kind and patient in teaching everything.
You were my happiness, and I loved you a lot because,
you granted almost all my wishes, you were my Santa Claus.
I will love you with all my heart, you are my true love.
your heart is made of gold and you are my angel from above.

Happy Mothers Day to the best mom in the world!
~ Wolston Lobo

Mothers Day Poems 2014

For me mothers day does not just come once in every year,
it is something that
I live everyday, through every smile and tear.
I love you with all my heart mom, I know that you love me the same,
you are the one who gave me good values, you even gave me my name.
I will always have the love and gratitude in my heart for you,
because you are my hero, the one who really cares and is true.
~ Sharlene Vaughn

I am thankful for the times you corrected me in life,
though it was painful and it caused much strife.
I see now all you wanted was the best for me,
wisdom and love is all that I now can see.
Living in your shadow has been my dream to liberty
You will always be my greatest teacher for eternity,
~ Deena Martins

My mother has a treasure trove of beauty and goodness,
she is my champion to whom I look up to in every moment.
I wonder sometimes what would I do without her,
she gave me so much and I don't think I can ever repay back.
All I can do is take what she gave me and then make her proud,
but even that is simply a drop in the massive ocean of love.
I will always love her with all my heart and mind,
because she is the one who gave me life, she is one of a kind.
~ Anthony Willis

Next Page: Love and Missing you poems

No comments:

Post a Comment