Dreamy romantic poems for him

Your love showed me how much you care,
with a heart so precious and affection so rare.
You are my fairy tale and my love so dear,
with you around I lose all my worries and fears.
Like a rain shower to the desert of my heart,
you have always been my love right from the start.
~ Lizzie Benin
Romantic poems for boyfriend
Romantic poems for him
Let me tell you what I have to say,
to your glowing heart in a lovely way.
Or shall I hide
that message in a sun's ray
and send secretly on a summer's day?
But then you will walk far away from me,
to a place where my eyes can't yet see.
Lonely, like a dreaming little bee,
till you come, I will be searching with for thee.
How long I will be feeling alone there,
dreaming about a day I feel you care.
Tears dancing on my cheeks, smiles very rare,
until then I will just watch your photos with longing stares.
~ Maria Peers

Is this love?

Awake in the night bringing me the sweet dreams
Stubbornly hovering around my heart
Oh! Is this love?
I feel your scent as you search my breath.
You, the little angel stay in my heart,
How are you the little angel who knows more about me
than I know about myself
Is this the love?
You are in a dream full of flowers and stars,
shinning like a leading star in my heart longing for me
Is this the love?
~ Sonya William

A song of subtle music beautiful as emeralds,
a promise, yet unforgotten a story from yesterday.
Tears well in my eyes, tears that waited so long.
Wipe them away with the dream we once saw,
a glance so tender and a whisper, a soft kiss.
A scent pure and sweet like a fairy tale is,
In your eyes I can see, the girl I used to be
~ Maraca Pang

Once upon a cold night I walked on a lamp-less street,
under a sky so grey no falling star to wish upon.
Not a spellbound aurora to be kissed on the lips,
not a Cinderella with magical shoes meant to slip.
A pale and sad eyed damsel done with dreams,
a girl living in an writing in sighs and tears.
Then you just happened! A prince out of a fairy tale,
in your eyes you carried a magic that charmed mine.
You walked softly and stayed in an untrained place in my heart,
then I felt like the girl who lived in the storybook!
~ Valentine Ribs

Next Page: Top 10 poems for him

No comments:

Post a Comment