Romantic Poems for the Heart

Romantic poems are the best way to deliver your feeling of love right into the heart of your lover. They are more precious than a bouquet of roses. In fact, romantic poems are the best gifts you can ever give to your lover. Below are some of the best romantic poems for the heart.

No matter how far you go, you put a smile on my face,
my heart was empty where you've made a special place.
Every time you speak, you say things that are so sweet,
I miss you so much, every date with you speeds my heart beat.
~ John Chambers
Romance poems, rhymes of love.
My soul, my heart, and my whole being is all yours,
I've been hit by love and there seems to be no cure.
What I feel for you will never waver,
I love you my husband, now and forever.
~ Shirley Turmoil

Breathe my
air and feel my love
Watch my eyes and see my love
Kiss my lips and have a taste of my love
Never forget that you are my love.
~ Cynthia Jake's

Now there is love in my life, a love of song and bliss sublime,
In my soul there is true peace, after waiting for all this time.
You took hold of my heart gently, in a sweet caressing embrace,
You've captured my heart, you will always be the love of my life.
~ Stephanie Lovey

You are my deep smooth inner fire,
all my unrestrained passion and desire.
You are the only weaver of my dreams
and source of love that spills out in streams;
proving to me your sweet romantic perfection.
You are a part of my heart, my love connection.
~ Maria Teams

My love resembles red roses, whose beauty is deep and true,
my love is like a vast sea that goes deep and blue.
My love for you resembles a river, which flows and will never cease.
my love for you is like a colorful bird, flying up in the sky with ease.
~Dorothy Abraham

I was once in a dark, sad, and lonely state,
Speculating about my sad fate,
I felt like I was in the end of the rope,
But then I found you and you gave me a renewed hope.
~ Natasha Adams

If you have pain, I will heal
Whatever you want, I can deal
I can make you happy, but I can also make you sad
But whatever you do will never be bad.
~ Olivia Olsen

I have given all other bliss
All my worldly worth for this
I want to spend my whole life with your kiss
Upon your perfect lips!
~ Abigail Macbeth

You are the one I love with all my might
The one I am thinking of every night
The one that helps me make things right
And you are also the one I cannot lose without putting up a fight.
~ Kathleen Lawson

You are always on my mind, no escape
I just stumble blindly, not sure of my surroundings
And without you by my side, everything is meaningless; no color, no shape
My heart is hurting...I miss you terribly, sad feelings!
~ Deborah Tint

Next page: Missing you love poems and rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment