Thank you poems

A Thank you prayer
This giving heart, Dear Lord, please bless;
Fill her life with happiness.
For all she's given, all she's done,
Natural warmth like gentle sun,
Many generous, selfless deeds,
Lord give to her and meet her needs;
Cover her in Your holy love;
Write her name in heaven above.
~ Jason Chambers
Poems about Thank you and gratitude
Thank you very much

Very short poem of appreciation and thanks
Thank you so much for all you do;
You're truly a delight;
When my life overwhelms and does me in,
You make everything all right.
~ Larry Summers

Thanks for doing what you did;
you are kind beyond belief;
Your help and caring calmed me down,
and gave me soothing relief.
~ Karl and Joanna

Childhood friend Thank you poem
As a kid I bounced from wall to wall,
Tree from tree, atop of them all.
Fearless as
I was,
I was even more so blessed.
To have someone like you,
who is simply the best.
Thank you for all the times we played.
Thank you for all the silly things we made.

But most of all,
thank you for being the one.
Who no matter what,
I could always count on.
You have my unconditional thanks.
~ Kate Albert
I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn't seem enough
Words don't seem sufficient
to thank you for love and all the stuff.
Please know I really appreciate
your loving generous act.
You're a special person, and that's a fact!
~ Joanna Nu

Nothing shows thoughtful gratitude like a short poem to say thank you. A poem shows that you spent the time to think about the thank you note or card you sent to its recipient. Whether you wrote the verse yourself or picked it out of a book, including the poem means you took the time to either write or find it.

Thank You for Being You
Thank you for your kindness.
Thank you for being the person you are:
kind and thoughtful,
sensitive and considerate,
a generous and thoughtful giver.
You are unselfish always,
putting others before yourself,
making me feel special and important.
It is a privilege and a pleasure to know you.
~ Tim Jays

I Appreciate You
You are a person
who makes life easier and better
for everyone around you.
Your continual acts
of thoughtfulness and kindness
brighten each day.

What you did for me
will glow in my memory,
reviving pleasant feelings
every time I think about it.
I appreciate you,
and I thank you.
~ William Mate

You Have My Thanks
Life is almost like a silly carnival ride.
Why?
Because it is best enjoyed
with someone great by your side.
Like you.
You have been there for me,
through ups and downs.
Suffered with me,
through my smiles and frowns.
Because you have been
such a dedicated friend
I wanted you to know,
you have my thanks,
And my friendship,
till the end.
~ Angelina Stark

Next Page: Lovely poems about life

No comments:

Post a Comment