Love poems for the one you love

You bring light to the shadows, and are my shade.
You show me that happiness is something that must be made.
I searched and wandered, longing and reaching out,
Then I found you, it's true love without a doubt.
The light of your love surrounds me, astounds me profoundly.
It spirals me through space in endless bliss.
Your breath, your touch, your endless Kiss.
~ Diana Fraught
Poems for your loved one
With wings spread you wrapped me in your love.
Touch me with joy that could come only from above.
My angel on
earth, guiding me with grace,
showing me that all is possible through the beauty of your face.
All that I am and ever will be, is because of the love you see inside me.
~ Dee Pearl

I wasn't looking for love, but I found you.
Wandering among the sunlight and the morning dew.
You swept me up in your heart.
Teaching me that love is truly an art.
I wasn't looking for love, but I found a great surprise.
Now I will live you forever as long as the sun shall rise.
~ John Sherry

Who wants a silly love poem, surely not you.
You see nothing silly or sappy will do.
You see our love is not to big talk about or to say.
That is why I try to show you my love each an every day.
You don't need a silly love poem, because our lives tell the tale.
Our love is forever, for I know it will never fail.
~ Mary Wheelhouse

Ocean breezes, summer sun, and warming waves.
A trek though the forest, or a sneak into hidden caves.
We are on an adventure together.
Through life and love, now and forever.
We'll dance on the moon, and swim among the stars.
You and I will journey to places both near and far.
I loved you then and love you now.
Thank you for showing me how.
~ Damian Pearl

In my heart I always knew.
I would be with that someone who would be you.
Others tried, but could not touch my soul.
You found my soft spot, the truth be told.
You are the best of me it's true.
I am a better me because I said "I do."
~ Vincent Voice

Love is a word so easily tossed around.
It is sometimes falls on deaf ears and then to the ground.
But when you said I love you I knew it was the true.
For it rocked my soul, like only love can do.
I may not always say it, but I say it this time.
I love you like forever and are so happy you are mine.
~ Joanne Might

Next Page: Top 10 cute love poems

No comments:

Post a Comment