2014 Christmas poems and greetings

Lo and behold, a little child is born,
the saviour of the world whom we all adorn.
He comes to throw away darkness and mistrust,
Come lets pay homage to him this Christmas!
~ Wolston Lobo
Holy family in Christmas

Finally the time again draws near,
At Christmas time, my loved ones will be here.
We will laugh and enjoy with memories so dear,
We'll pray and live happily into the New Year.
~ Cancan Reid

Let's decorate the hallways
Let's erect the Christmas trees
Let's warm up the chimney

Because we don't want Santa to freeze.
~Sadie Howell

What if there was no Christmas to share,
to let others know that we hold them dear.
I surely would want to let you know I care
you're always special no matter how far or near.
~ Lisa Dunn

New Christmas poetry for friends and children

T'is the season with the reason
We will celebrate and give
Because a saviour was born
to give us everlasting hope to live.
~ Jimmy Lee

My heart gladdens every year in December,
its time to be thankful for all the good we remember.
We can make snow angels and have fine wine,
Celebrate and be merry because its Christmas time!
~Kelly Newman

Hark the herald, let's sing some songs
With any luck, they will sing along
Let's hold hands and celebrate the season
It is Christmas time and therefore no better reason.
~ Princess Scott

What if I told you it was Christmas?
What if I told you it is a holiday just for us?
What if I wanted us to share our joy
Would you want us to go distribute love and toys?
~ Sandy Stewart

Hey you! Are you coming?
I am going to Christmas shop
I want some company,
Just in case I forget how exactly to stop : )
~ Tatiana Warlock

Neighbours are nice at Christmas time
They share and greet and offer wine
I like the ones who join in the cheers;
And do it all again for the New Year.
 ~Donna Pear

Hear ye hear ye, my calender is all done
We've had a long long year now let's go have some fun
Let's bake cookies and cake, mom will do the bun.
When its snows, we'll happily sleigh, jump and run
~Suzette Damon

Christmas shouldn't be just for us,
it is best shared with those we trust
and those that want to be beside our tree,
as we open gifts and share in much glee.
~ Laura Hunter

Imagination knows no bounds
The kids are in bed and Santa is coming around!
Tooth fairy has a little competition
 It is Christmas time so us parents are on a mission
~Deirdre Fagin

Jingle bells, all's going well
And mommy will be home
I'll cook the duck, with any luck
she'll make pudding and hash browns.
~Ruth Mitchell

Hello my dear and how are you,
one is good but its better when we're two.
To light your face and warm your heart
I hope my approach is already at a start.
~ Noreen Tate

Next Page: Christmas quotes and wishes for 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment