Poems about love

Here is a collection of beautiful poems about love for you and your loved ones.

1. I could see the shine in your eyes the moment you saw me,
My heart knew it was perfect as you walked past me.
I can love you forever and hold you in my arms,
this feeling is like a heartbeat, it has never been so strong.
Poems about love
Poems about love
2. As you sweep me off my feet and take my breath away,
I feel everything
is beautiful like the roses that bloom in May.
You bring sunshine in my dark life and make it all beautiful,
I look up to the stars but you still seem more wonderful.

3. You are a poem which I hum day in and day out.
A diamond which I think is more precious than anything else.
Even when as I sleep you turn nightmares into sweet dreams,
and when I feel low you make me feel precious like a queen.

4. When the morning comes I will wake you up with love
and shower kindness as you rub your dreamy eyes.
But remember each of your promises that you made to me,
the ones that you told me that you would keep forever.

5. Our story is beautiful, even though there are ups and downs,
you have always made me feel special, your heart is my crown.
Memories will fade away but you will still stay in my mind,
as the person who always loved me in my toughest times.

6. As I get older I know that your love for me will still be new,
I will love you the same and refresh life like morning dew.
We will look back at the things that we have done so far
and know in our hearts that love has shone brighter than stars.

Page 1 | Page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment