Birthday Poems

Here are some birthday poems that you can send to your friends and loved ones.

1. Rarely do we find angels on earth who care,
someone so beautiful who makes you stop and stare.
Precious are my friends because they are dear and few,
I am so happy on this special day, happy birthday to you.
~ Jason Dew
Happy Birthday Poems
Birthday Poems
2. My joy knows no bounds and words are few to say,
my good friend was born to life on this special day.
You have
been my sunshine through darkness & strife,
With all my heart I want to wish you a very happy birthday.
~ Donald Jose

3. This day is one of the most special in our life,
because today is when you were born with a smile.
I know there are so many things to do today,
cheers to everything as your birthday arrives.
~ Jeff Jalousie

4. Birthdays are a surprising and happy life event,
they make you feel a young now and little old then.
But don't fuss about the big day it is just a number,
live long and strong as long as your candles outnumber.
~ Briana Bethe

5. This day is a fantastic chance to give everything best,
I wish for you all the good things in life mostly happiness.
Let us sing, dance and do all things you wish were wild,
so by the end of the night it's alright end your birthday in style.
~ Diana Rogers

6. I know you love parties, you deserve every bit
It is your time now and I hope you enjoy it,
On your birthday you are always on my mind
Wish you all the happiness that you can find.
~ Lloyd Shaw

7. We don't need a lot of money to have a great party,
it's all about the friends who come like Frank, John and Hardy.
We could have a few cake pieces and drink a little wine,
and when my birthday arrives we all will be happy and fine.
~ Oneida Sue

Next Page: More Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment