Valentine's Day Poems

Read the top valentines day poems of 2014 which you can send to your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband.

1. It amazing how time flies, its 2014 already,
our relationship is so beautiful, still going steady.
Every year on this month, just around this time,
I need candles, chocolates, gifts and YOU for Valentines.
~ Sarah Mars
Valentine's Day Poems
Valentine's Day Poems
2. Cupid was aiming with the a big broad bow,
I was looking
intently to see where it hit, but I didn't know.
There were so many people in the way for the arrows dart,
but now I know whom it hit, it hit straight through your heart. : )
~ Anastasia Ram

Valentines Day Poems

3. You raise me when I am down, you are my pot of gold,
I will always be there for you, whether you are young or old.
There are many things that I don't tell you, but you should know,
you are priceless... my princess and I will treat you so.
~ Patrick York

4. Loving you has been such a wonderful thing in life,
you took away my loneliness, all that misery and strife.
I cannot imagine going another day without your love,
everyday I thank God for sending you like a gift from above.
~ Shea Cooper

5. When I am bored, you are my favorite song,
when I am lonely I know that to you I belong.
I was loosing my hearts vision but you helped me to see,
that you will be faithful, trustworthy and always love me.
~ Mariana Johns

6. From the bottom of my heart, I want you to know,
how much you mean to me as these feelings grow.
We have started to fall for each other, all this is new,
from the day we met until now, I have always loved you.
~ Viola Sou

7. To tell you how much I love you every single day,
from the lovely winter snow, to the summers of May.
You were always the special one, right from the start,
From now on I will keep you forever in my heart!
~ Verona Bose

8. Every single word that you have said is in my mind,
your love is more precious than anything I can find.
Loving you was the best thing that happened to me,
your love within my heart and it is deeper than the sea.
~ Tarim Moss

9. The beauty in your smile is as bright as the sun or moon,
your love is playing its magic on me like a melodious tune.
Whenever I am with you, I feel like its an amazing time,
I like you...more than that I love you my sweet Valentine.
~ Diana Lou

Before you go, heck out the best love poems, you can always add Happy Valentines day after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment